SMART INTEGRA TECH DATA PROTECTION OBLIGATION
1. SIT is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and SIT stands by SIT's privacy notice ("Privacy Notice") when dealing with the Customer's Personal Information.
2. SIT Privacy Notice is made available to the Customer via SIT's website, Online Customer Service and hardcopies of the same can also be made available to the Customer upon written request.
3. The Customer agrees and accepts that the Privacy Notice forms an integral part of the terms and conditions of the use of the Products and Service.
4. For the purposes of this clause, unless otherwise defined herein and except where the context otherwise provides, all capitalized words and expressions defined in the Privacy Notice shall have the same meanings when used or referenced to herein.
5. The Customer agrees and accepts that by registering and/or continuing to use the Products and Services, the Customer authorizes and consents to the Customer's Personal Information being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by SIT for the purposes of SIT providing the Products and Services to you. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer also hereby also explicitly consents to SIT processing any sensitive personal data relevant for such purposes.
6. The Customer further agrees and accepts that it is a condition of SIT providing the Products and Services to the Customer that the Customer provide SIT with the accurate and complete Personal Information of yourself and/or any relevant person (including their consents) for purposes of the acquiring and/or subscription of the Product and Services.